Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Something Like the first message and simple blah-blah...

DeaR friend!
My name is Eugen Lopatin or just more simple- Cj!
this is my first message on my blog)
this blog was creatred to share my experience on AIESEC internship in Czech Perublic.
Being actively involved in AIESEC for more than 2 years, after finishing my term as LCP of Sevastopol in Ukraine, i decided to complete my AIESEC experience circle and to go for X stage)
My exchange will last for about 6 month, after which i will be on the Heading for the future stage and apply for alumnis... but it is early to speak about it now)
In this blog i will be posting some interesting information about my life in this country, AIESEC, my travellings and just my thoughts, my fotos)
Dont blame for mistakes, english is not my original language though)
in some time there will be the 2d message)

No comments: